TIPS and TRICKS for the USS King Website
Welcome to the USS King website. To further enhance your enjoyment of your time spent aboard, the following may help you:
* Links - Other pages on the website are underlined, so that when you pass your mouse over the link a hand will appear. I have tried to keep links to other websites to a minimum except on links page, so that when websites change we can identify the broken links and make the necessary modifications. I have tried to be consistant when going to a new page through a link. The new link page opens to a new window and should keep you at the website after you close the newly linked page, i.e. a high resolution photo or a webpage that has been linked from another page in the website. Links to major webpages are shown thus.
* Photos - All photos should lead from the thumbnail to an enlarged, higher resolution graphic. A camera icon links to a single photo or newspaper clipping on the website.
* Text size - For those of you that have vision problems and a scroll wheel on your mouse, hold down the control key on your keyboard while scrolling over the text, it should enlarge or reduce depending on the direction of the mouse wheel.
* Sounds - Not all music plays the same way, Internet Explorer uses your default player as in Winows Media Player. The bell graphic on the Memorial Page rings when you click on the bell.
* Graphics - Some graphics change when you pass your mouse over it, from one photo to another. Also most graphics/photo thumnails should have a text description that pops up when you run your mouse over it.
|* Warnings - A warning to the viewer will be preceeded by the Shore Patrol armband.||
Fill Out and Print
Microsoft Word document
New on Site (a dubloon)
Warning or Disclaimer
images and information on this site are copyrighted.
King (DLG-10/DDG-41) Association 1999 - 2017 All Rights Reserved